REVERSIBLE SUSTAINABLE DOWN WOOL COAT **BACK IN STOCK
The ultimate winter coat. Luxurious wool paired with incredibly warm Italian down that reverses to a whole other water-resistant jacket; what more could you want from a winter coat? It's 2 looks in 1! Made from the highest quality Italian down that is sustainable, breathable and lightweight, this jacket can be worn in temperatures as low as -13 Fahrenheit (-25C). Designed with deep down-lined pockets, storm flap zip closure and an oversized down hood, you will stay warm and cozy during the most frigid winter nights. Made sustainably in NYC's Garment District.
- Designed for temperatures below -13 Fahrenheit (-25C)
- Sustainable down filled wool
- Water-resistant nylon
- Sustainably & ethically manufactured in NYC
- Down filled pockets to act as hand warmers
- Zip-front closure with metal snap storm placket detail to keep out the wind
- Large cozy down filled hood
- Composition: Body: 80% Wool 20% Nylon, Combo: 100% Nylon, Down: RDS Certified Sustainable Italian Down
- Dry clean only
For more information on fit & warmth rating visit www.caalo.studio.