SUSTAINABLE DOWN WOOL HOODED COAT
Continuing on our signature promise of "warmth without the puff", we designed this lightweight wool down coat that is incredibly warm and breathable without the bulkiness of a traditional puffer coat. Constructed from the highest quality soft wool, recycled eco twill and lined with the warmest Sustainable Italian Down, this coat can withstand temperatures as low as -4 Fahrenheit (-20C). It features a removable hood, cinchable waist, & neck tab to keep out the wind. Made sustainably in NYC's Garment District.
- Designed for temperatures below -4 Fahrenheit (-20C)
- Sustainable down filled wool
- Sustainably & ethically manufactured in NY's Garment District
- Removable hood
- Cinchable hem & neck tab to keep the cold out
- Down filled pockets that act as hand warmers
- Zip-front closure with metal snap storm placket detail to keep out the cold
- Fully lined
- Composition: Body: 80% Wool 20% Nylon, Combo: 100% Recycled Polyester, Down: RDS Certified Sustainable Italian Down
- Dry clean only
For more information on fit & warmth rating visit www.caalo.studio.