REVERSIBLE SUSTAINABLE DOWN SHORT COAT
Reversible, sustainable, and ethically produced, this coat is a great upgrade to your classic winter puffer. It's sustainably produced in NYC's Garment District and is made from recycled eco fabrics. It's lined in the highest quality Sustainable Italian Down that is incredibly warm, lightweight and breathable. Utilizing innovations in natural down technology, this coat is cozy yet slim in profile. It's designed for warmth with a water-resistant finish, down filled pockets and a cinchable waist to keep out the cold. It can be worn in temperatures as low as -4 Fahrenheit (-20C).
- Made from Recycled Nylon with a water-resistant finish
- Designed for temperatures below -4 Fahrenheit (-20C)
- Wind Proof
- Sustainably & ethically manufactured in NYC
- Sustainable Italian down fill
- Wind resistant cinchable waist
- Down filled pockets to act as hand warmers
- Zip-front closure with metal snap storm placket detail to keep out the wind
- Composition: Body: 100% Recycled nylon, Combo: 100% Nylon, Down: RDS Certified Sustainable Italian Down
- Dry clean only
For more information on fit & warmth rating visit www.caalo.studio.